Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,256   Online: 732

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bronica SQ screen

I just bought a used Bronica SQ-A and the camera works great, but the screen is the original and its scratched and dim.

Any recommendations for a new brighter screen. I found this Beattie on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/BEATTIE-FOR-BRON...d=p3286.c0.m14

It looks nice. What do you guys think?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's hard to find a good quality view screen for obsolete cameras new, almost impossible used! This looks like a nice one so if the one you have bothers you, by all means get another - anything to improve your photography is worth it !

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Will the Beattie screen be a huge improvement over simply getting a new Bronica screen? I can get a new Bronica screen for half the price of the Beattie.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Brian,

I have a SQb with the Beattie screen and it is significantly brighter than the stock screen. I beleive the datasheet said 2 stops.

ob
    Best regards,

Bob
    CEO-CFO-EIEIO, Ret.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin