Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,719   Online: 908

Shooter
    35mm

Pouva Start question

Hello,
    do not know if this is the right forum, but if not, moderator you can move it to the right place, if your please?

I got a Pouva Start a few time ago, for free when buying a zoom lenses (do not know why, but I am truly glad) and now is my only MF camera. I would like to experiment with it and begin to deveopl 120mm films, but I have some doughts.
    Mainly, the winding of the film, do the current 120 films have some kind of mark indicating the frame? This camera have a small orange window to see the film winding as the old ones!
    The rest, it's like a point and shoot camera, more and less!

i use common 120 film in my pouva without problems, first the -> -> -> appear in the red window and then the numbers

the photo's made with the pouva are very good and are sharper than made with a toy camera

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, I will try tomorrow!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin