Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,749   Posts: 1,483,786   Online: 871

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK - so the camera is back from Jurgen. The film transport was OK so it did not need any work (he tested it). Hi did a CLA for the shutter and also fixed the somewhat loose tripod socket (which is VERY nice as the camera had cca 5 - 10 degree play when mounted on tripod).

Jurgen also included the shutter times before and after CLA (I kindly ask him for that). The camera arrived clean and SUPER packed - I have yet to see something packed so securely. I can just say that I would not be worried to throw the package out of window from my office (in 2nd floor) - I am not going to do that though

Not to mention that Jurgen was very kind and friendly both via email and telephone.

The repair took less than two weeks including shipping. I was worried as I need the camera for the weekend but Jurgen assured me that it will come in time - so it did.

So - thank you for the recommendation - it was a good one. 3 thumbs up for Jurgen !!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Good for you.
    Jürgen always delivers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin