Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,920   Online: 874

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The prism is great for the studio, and very heavy for more mobile work.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    another point, the WLF is useless when you need the camera up high unless you're a giant. That was probably the first thing I noticed (I'm only 5'5), I set up the tripod looking over a fence, go to compose the shot... wait a minute, not tall enough!

particularly for photographing people on stage or slightly elevated, the WLF will have you shooting up people's dresses, not always the best look...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a prism for my RB67 and dispite being heavy I kinda got used to it.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Which finder do you like?
    "Generalizations are made because they are generally true"
    Flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/stradibarrius
    Barry
    Monroe, GA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by timk View Post
    another point, the WLF is useless when you need the camera up high unless you're a giant. That was probably the first thing I noticed (I'm only 5'5), I set up the tripod looking over a fence, go to compose the shot... wait a minute, not tall enough!

particularly for photographing people on stage or slightly elevated, the WLF will have you shooting up people's dresses, not always the best look...
    Question about the above. Does anyone rotate the panhead so that you look through the WLF from the side when you need the camera up higher? I did a shoot yesterday and used a stool and/or chair. I forgot about rotating the head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin