Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,882   Online: 839

Images

What was the last film Hassy

Which model was the last manufactured film dedicated hasselblad? I've been trying to find which one it is but can't.

Will all hassy lenses fit it or only the newest...I guess last film dedicated lenses. Is there such a thing?

Obviously a pointless question but I was wondering.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Medium Format
    produced until 2006...

555ELD (although this one did have contacts for digital backs)
    905SWC

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The 503CW is still made, or at least its still available new. However, it has provisions for a digital back, and there was a 503CWD version produced at some point.

Gary
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for hours.
    Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.

Images
    Curiosity satisfied. Thanks
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by coriana6jp View Post
    The 503CW is still made, or at least its still available new. However, it has provisions for a digital back, and there was a 503CWD version produced at some point.
    Small corrections:
    - The 503 CW doesn't have provisions for a digital back. Just as no other Hasselblad model, except the 555 ELD (and you could have a 303 or 205 modified).

Hasselblad had been the 'target platform' for all digital back makers. Until Hasselblad decided to try to close their H-system for backs not made by Hasselblad, there was no back made (except by Rollei) that wouldn't work without a problem on a 'regular' Hasselblad camera, whether made in the 1950s or the 2000s.

- The 503 CWD was not a different camera, but a kit consisting of a normal 503 CW (though with different badge and chromed wind crank arm), an 80 mm lens, and a Hasselblad CFV 16 MP digital back. The kit was available for a short time, to mark one of many Hasselblad anniversaries.
    So also no provisions for a digital back on the 503 CWD. There's no need for such provisions.

And a note about the lenses:
    Yes, every V-system lens ever made will work on the 503 CW, provided it has a shutter in it. (The shutterless F/FE lenses will work too, but you will only have the 'un-timed' rear auxillary shutter to control the exposure. Works for times of about 1 second or longer. So not really. )

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    If you include the H system, I believe the H2F is the latest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin