Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,525   Online: 1372

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangheye View Post
    I saw the thread title and just KNEW Q.G. would be commenting. Well having suffered the "insufferable" commentry about how wonderful Hasselblads are, and soooo important to buy expensive because...well a Bronica is just not as reliable as a Hassy, so why would you buy cheap....it does amuse me that it must be someone elses fault not the camera. Well, the truth is that all cameras can break, cheap and expensive ones...just expensive ones tend to be more expensive to repair. I think that you ought to have it checked out not just repaired, and make sure you are operating it properly...

Q.G. I await the repost!

Sound like someone got their wanker bent out of shape. This sounds more personal than technical or factual.

I have two Hasselblad and I have had fewer problems than I had with the Mamiya C330 that it traded in, with three lenses, for the Hasselblad.

Shangheye, you need to chill out.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Sound like someone got their wanker bent out of shape. This sounds more personal than technical or factual.

I have two Hasselblad and I have had fewer problems than I had with the Mamiya C330 that it traded in, with three lenses, for the Hasselblad.

Shangheye, you need to chill out.

Steve

Actually Steve this was more in jest. Every post I have ever seen involving a Bronica breaking has Q.G. commenting to the poster about how they should have bought a Hasselblad....so just thought I would get one over. So yes..personal, but not in a mean way...., and I knew he would take the bait

I didn't claim that Hasselblads were unusually unreliable in my post...for the record. K
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangheye View Post
    Actually Steve this was more in jest. Every post I have ever seen involving a Bronica breaking has Q.G. commenting to the poster about how they should have bought a Hasselblad....
    Hold on a mo'.
    I don't do that at all. I have no interest at all in telling people they should have gotten another camera.

In your imagination, perhaps... I could start a bit of psychoanalysis, uncovering why you might imagine things like that. But, nah...!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin