Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,562   Posts: 1,545,294   Online: 780

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    On my Kiev 60 after the 12th frame the advance lever works freely (doesn't require shutter release) and uses shorter strokes. Nothing wrong with trying it out, but this has been a common subject over the years and the answer has generally been "Buy a 6c or some other camera."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosaiya View Post
    On my Kiev 60 after the 12th frame the advance lever works freely (doesn't require shutter release) and uses shorter strokes. Nothing wrong with trying it out, but this has been a common subject over the years and the answer has generally been "Buy a 6c or some other camera."
    Or perhaps a cheaper option, if you don't want to buy a new camera or waste the 220 film, would be to see if you can find someone to trade their 120 film for your 220 film. Of course if you're just curious and want to see if it'll work then by all means try the suggestions above!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by moouers View Post
    Or perhaps a cheaper option, if you don't want to buy a new camera or waste the 220 film, would be to see if you can find someone to trade their 120 film for your 220 film. Of course if you're just curious and want to see if it'll work then by all means try the suggestions above!
    I don't know about the rest of the folks on here but I for one cannot stand for any answer that so smacks of logic and reason. Give me rash and insensible, preferably with a swaggering dose of danger, maybe some power tools and a hot glue gun. It may end in total abject failure but at least I'll know I've lived!

That and it'll give me something to stick on the shelf next to all the other "permanently fixed" items.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    hi van

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin