Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,250   Online: 788

Shooter
    Medium Format

Cable release for a Hasselblad 205FCC/203FE

Would any cable release work such as available for 35mm SLR's or is there a special size I need for the Hasselblads? Am playing with macro and Acros so I am going to order a release when I order more fixer from B&H.

What type of locks on the cable (disc, T type) are preferable? Is there a limit on length of cable that one would not go beyond?

I am thinking about the Linholf releases but are they made for large format only or does it matter?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The Linholfs are great. I think they all come with the standard thread these days and an adapter for the LF Linholf (not 100% sure...) The Hasselblads use a normal thread so pretty well anything will work. Length depends on how you like to work - personally I use a 20 inch.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin