Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,273   Online: 846

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman v36 View Post
    voyager, i did not even know "repair" manuals were available for cameras on the web, i thought it was mainly a car thing with the service manuals. email is rtkauff@yahoo.com. id greatly appriciate it, ive been doing everything blind thus far.
    I forwarded your email address to the source, and you should be receiving download links any minute now. You are going to love this! Seriously.....

Let me know what you think about the manual.

Voyager

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    wow, this thing is like the entire blueprints for the camera as if the rz67's engineers wrote it themselves, lol. more detailed than my car service manuals which are pretty darn detailed in their right. its a little complicated at first glance but it gives you info on EVERYTHING. thank you so much

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I knew you would like it.... It's a heck of a lot easier to modify a camera to do something it was never intended to do when you have the blueprints, and a detailed, step by step understanding of exactly how every little element of the design works. I often thought about taking an RZ67 beater body, modifying the lens mount with a home-brew shutter cocking lever, and grafting it onto the front standard of a 2x3 (or other small view camera), including the shutter speed dial and supporting electronics from the RZ body. It would be fun to have full view camera movements available for use with all of my sweet RZ electronic shutter controlled lenses. Many of them sport quite a large image circle, and would likely work fine so long as the host body is compact enough to allow infinity focus with good movement.

Maybe your project will inspire me to destroy a couple of cameras over the next year... .

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    sounds like a good plan. tearing stuff up is always good. i should have pictures soon of my g-adapter project and the destruction i made to my 50 ULD when i get filter ring damage and took a dremel to the lens, lol.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    IF anybody still want a Mamiya G plate adaptor, I have one I am selling. I am due to put it on Ebay but thought I would post here first. Let me know. Thanks, Dominic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin