Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,712   Online: 1262

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya G-adapter

hi guys, im looking for some info on this adapter, more specifically where in the h*ll i can find one, regardless of price at the moment. i just cannot seem to find one for sale ANYWHERE. i am in the process of aquiring an rb67 6x8 back and then using the g-adapter to use the back on my rz67 proii. im pretty sure this will work, if someone knows something i dont please chime in before i purchase everything.

Thank you,
    Robert

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i tried posting in the wanted ads but im not allowed yet. please anybody, i cant seem to find any g-adapter online, no matter the price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You need to be a subscriber to list in the classifieds.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Email Peter at Camera Japan, he is a great resource for Mamiya equipment, good prices, quick shipments, etc.

camerasalesjapan@gmail.com
    Vince Donovan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    thank you. will do asap. and ahh subscriber, will also do that asap, no better place to donate than to support the film culture.

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's a site you might check: http://bigcamera.com/.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the recommendation Vince.

Still looking for one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't know that it was possible to use a 6x8 back on the RZ, so I will be interested to see what becomes of this thread.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have never seen a 6x8 back in person. I assume they will mount, however, given my previous sentence, they may not due to a physical obstruction of some kind. However, I do not believe that the "gate" of the RZ is 8 cm wide! (72 mm seems to be popping into my head.) Therefore, the only thing using a 6x9 back on a RZ will do for you is to give you one less frame per roll of 120 (and maybe a few extra millimeters per shot).
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i did all this crazyness some time ago. found the g-adapter, got a 6x8 backs, machined the g-adapter with a dremel so the opening was way bigger than needed and i get bigger negatives but not of any significance and the edges are all fuzzy wuzzy. so i started out hoping for the perfect 6x8 back ive learned its not happening with the rear opening size of the RZ. might be an excuse to get an RB. if only my 50 ULD would fit on an RB at infinity focus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin