Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,901   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rolleiflex 600* Batteries

Who knows where to get new or rebuilt Rolleiflex 600* batteries. B&H is alleged to have new ones from reading old WEB items, but are now closed. Any ideas? Found one place that wants $190 for new ones.... seems WAY out of line to me! Need some help here.... thanks...
    Logan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    They are easy and cheap to rebuild yourself, here's another thread...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/7...ery-dying.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you don't want to do it yourself I have nothing but good things to say about my rebuilds from Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa, CA. When I last checked they would only do NiCd, not NiMh. Spot welded, first class padding and packing of the battery pack. They were about $50 a few years ago. Ask for Dave in sales. (No relationships other than happy customer)
    Tim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Does any one have a number or WEB URL for Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa, CA.? I tried looking on the WEB with no luck....

Logan

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They're in an adjacent thread: Battery Specialties in Costa Mesa 1-800-854-5759
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks.... all... I spoke with Dave and after tomorrow's trip to Magnolia Gardens in SC I will send the worst of my batteries to him and see how it goes...
    Logan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin