Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,189   Online: 1114

Shooter
    Multi Format

Battery for Bronica ETRS?

I ordered a Bronica ETRS from ffordes last week, and it should arrive within a couple of days. It now dawns on me, that I need a battery for it. The manual from Tamron says 6-volt silver oxide or alkaline. I have a 6V lithium from Duracell that I have used in a Yashica Electro rangefinder. Will that work in the ETRS ?
    Henrik Lauridsen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's O.K the PX 28L will work fine, they last a lot longer than either Silver Oxide or Alkaline, but I would have a spare in hand at all times.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great, now I just need the postman to bring me the camera :-)
    Henrik Lauridsen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Necator View Post
    Great, now I just need the postman to bring me the camera :-)
    It's the waiting that's the worst, on second thoughts the camera will probably have a battery in it, anyway I hope you enjoy it Henrik.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 04-07-2010 at 04:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    how exciting! I hope you enjoy it as much as I like mine. i am still exploring possibilities, finding some limits, and looking to acquire more backs. One thing you will enjoy right away is the clunk of the shutter,the image disappears then the very very quiet click as the shutter closes again, and the wind on handle.... sounds silly, but its these hands on things that contribute to it being so enjoyable for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have had the camera a week now, and it is great. At first it felt heavy to handle with metering prism and all, but once I attached a neck strap to it, it was much easier to handle. I did some candid shots at a family dinner this weekend, and it was amazing, I really like the shallow dof it has wide open.

And yes, the clunk of the shutter is a great sound.
    Henrik Lauridsen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I hope you enjoy your Bronica Henrik, you will find the handling is greatly improved with the prism if you add the Speed grip.
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin