Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,266   Online: 1006

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

Got another "new" camera! Graflex 22

I love it! Looking through the viewfinder looks almost 3D. It is so cool! I've got my first roll of film in it and can't wait to get somewhere interesting to take pictures! I wandered around the yard and took a couple of pics but will have to wander around town and find something more interesting to shoot. Just had to share with others who may understand!

DLM
    Shooter
    35mm
    Ha, what a coincidence, I sold you the camera. Glad you like it, and glad to hear it arrived safe and sound. It's basic, but it should be able to take some good shots. I was a bit reluctant to sell it since it was my first TLR also, but I just got a Mamiya 645 system and a Minolta Autocord. That Graflex would have sat on the shelf unused, so I'm happy that someone will be getting some use out of it. I have waaayy too many cameras, a little over 30, so I gotta start thinning out the "collection".
    Last edited by DLM; 04-17-2010 at 02:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well I love it! I've been wanting a TLR but the prices kept me away. This one was just right! I'm sure it will lead to more medium formats in the future but it is perfect for now!

Shooter
    35mm
    TLRs are underrated and can take some amazing photos. Most are under $200 these days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin