Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,858   Online: 940

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    And the right back. :rolleyes:
    I agree, I don't go far due to my age. But I do enjoy using it!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Due to the fact that I'm very deliberate when taking images with it, I usually take a friend along. Come to think of it, I've seldom used the camera without an assistant. That's just me however; I also have the option of that luxury more often with 99.9% of my photography being nature shots.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I was making a photographic record of my travels I would take a point 'n shoot. But in recent years I travel in order to photograph so the results have to be worthwhile. Anything less than top photographic quality is a waste of time, money, and effort.

The Mamiya RB 67 outfit is what I carry when the mountain is too steep or the weather too bad for the 8x10 gear. Frankly the RB feels so small and light I almost feel guilty using it.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin