Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,578   Online: 1011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello, finally I did not get the lens, but as I informed myself about the possible repair (exchange) at the official german Pentax service I got a quote of 300 euro + TAX. They said that while the part itself is rather cheap (around €80 - comparable to the quote I have heard from elsewhere in USA) the work involved bring the price up.

thank you for your help

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now you know what happens to equiptment when its left in cases and bags, out of the sun, for extended periods of time.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's the problem with older equipment. Age gets to us all!

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You've got fungus etching the coating. Probably cheaper to get a new used lens instead of repairing that one.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin