Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,548   Online: 851

Images

rolleicord shutter Repair

I just bought a huge... make that HUGE! lot of photo and darkroom equipment on eBay. Included in it is an old rolleicord that has "shutter problems". I know Grimes is the place to go for LF shutters (and spanner wrenches!). Where do/would you go for TLR service? The only place I have ever had MF gear serviced is Mamiya, but that was Mamiya gear. Thanks!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is kind of a cop-out answer, but search "Rollei Repair" on photo.net and you'll come up with a bunch of answers. I've heard good things about Yertes (sp?) and the $150 guy (not sure of his name), but my info is so vague that I would rather suggest a search which will give you names, emails, websites, and phone numbers.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bmac, i got a rolleicord v from a guy in SF and had it serviced close to home in mountain view. int'l camera technicians. they're at 720 villa street, right off castro. they overhauled my 'cord for about $200 and i was very pleased. it was my first experience at having a camera worked on.. scary at first, but now i realize the value. they were very booked up.. it took 2 weeks to get my camera back, but they were honest about that and had my camera ready when they said it would be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin