Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,338   Online: 878

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    I suppose you could look it up on the website.
    First thing I did. It doesn't say, unfortunately.

"Go all day with the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 350 backpack. It protects your pro digital SLR and 17" widescreen notebook compactly while providing generous storage for other gear. Side-entry compartments let you quickly grab equipment and accessories, even while you're on the move. Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers. A comfortable mesh waistbelt, and an adjustable sternum strap, help distribute weight evenly. To help you make the most of this Lowepro bag take a look at our new product video."
    Alex

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Domke F-2 Ballistic carries RB67,1 lens & magazine mounted. 2nd lens & back separate. Room for Polaroid back & adapter, film & misc accessories.
    It's not a tight fit so there's room for notebook, meter, filters & film.
    The Ballistic nylon is bulletproof.Got mine for $40. used.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Domke F-2 Ballistic carries RB67,1 lens & magazine mounted. 2nd lens & back separate. Room for Polaroid back & adapter, film & misc accessories.
    It's not a tight fit so there's room for notebook, meter, filters & film.
    The Ballistic nylon is bulletproof.Got mine for $40. used.
    If I bought an F2 that's the one I would go for John the canvas ones don't look too waterproof to me for the English climate.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get a bag that is bigger than you need because you will buy another lens or two and more film backs.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmacphee View Post
    First thing I did. It doesn't say, unfortunately.

"Go all day with the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 350 backpack. It protects your pro digital SLR and 17" widescreen notebook compactly while providing generous storage for other gear. Side-entry compartments let you quickly grab equipment and accessories, even while you're on the move. Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers. A comfortable mesh waistbelt, and an adjustable sternum strap, help distribute weight evenly. To help you make the most of this Lowepro bag take a look at our new product video."
    It feels like it might be water resistant but I wouldn't carry it in the rain without a garbage bag or something wrapped around the camera and lenses.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    This would work nicely. From Tamrac Made in the U.S.A. and can be customized for real-life needs. http://www.adorama.com/Als/ProductPage/TR767BK.html
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I like the Crumpler million dollar bags.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have the Domke F2 for my Hasselblad kit. I carry the camera + lens on the tripod over my shoulder. In the bag goes, 2 lenses, 2 extension tubes (16 + 32), meter (Sekonic 758) , spare magazine, filter pouch, film, GPS and flashlight. This about fills the interior of the case. I still have some room in the pockets. So if you expect to grow your equipment, the F2 may be a bit small if the camera in the case is important to you. When I plan on going any significant distance from my car/motorcycle, I pack everything in a back-pack style case. The F2, though, is just so darn easy to get to everything.
    Regards,
    Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A Crumpler complete seed w/ photo insert works great. Then you can remove the insert and have a nice messenger bag at the same time.

If you hunt around, and aren't super picky about colours, they can be had for a bit under $100. And as a positive, it never looks like your carrying around a camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Get a bag that is bigger than you need because you will buy another lens or two and more film backs.

Steve
    Buy one that is just big enough. Otherwise, you will fill it! (:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin