Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,240   Posts: 1,660,096   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Standard 250 CF's are going pretty cheap nowadays... see them for about $A800 fairly regularly. I see there's an SA on ebay for $US 6000... so more like 8 times the price! Yikes. Glad to hear there's not THAT much difference. I don't like the blue line either ;-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, i am now on the hunt for a 250mm and 50mm CF FLE.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Shooter
    Large Format

Hassy 250mm

Andrew;

I'd go with the 250mm Sonnar. I've had one for about three or four years now and I really like it (very, very sharp). I bought mine off Adorama for about $250.00 which, in my estimation, was almost like stealing (it came in the original plastic case with front and rear caps......quite a find!!!).

Anyway, I'd check a variety of vendors and see where you can get the best price....(one thing to be aware of, though--parts for these lenses are becomming rather difficult to find.....but, it's still a joy to own and shoot with one while they're still around).

Later-Joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitsma View Post
    [...] Anyway, I'd check a variety of vendors and see where you can get the best price....(one thing to be aware of, though--parts for these lenses are becomming rather difficult to find.....but, it's still a joy to own and shoot with one while they're still around).
    Depends on what version you get.
    Some parts for the C lens may be getting harder to find.
    There are not such worries regarding the CF and CFi versions.

LarsHennings
    Hi, I like the C 250 but Hasselblad will not repair them since some years for they have not all the parts any longer.

Gru▀
    lars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve,

if you think you can talk us into selling our C-lenses out of worry about service and spares, driving prices down and getting even better bargains, don't hold your breath for it.

best

Stefan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin