Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,008   Online: 760

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    His last name says it all. Customer service is top notch and the kit is very well made. It's not expensive so buy two! just in case

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received and installed my light seal kit for the RB67. I replaced everything - mirror box, RB (both sides) and the 120 back. Will take it out after work to test it. Fingers crossed!

BTW, service was quick and friendly and the instructions were top notch.

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a Kit for my M645 1000s a few months back and he was very quick to send the kit. Also, his prices are very reasonable.

The kit is great, all pieces are pre cut and ready. Instructions are included and they are very detailed and easy to read.

I highly recommend getting a light Seal Kit from him!

Falkland Islands: not any more now I'm in Lincolnshire UK
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought an uncut set of foam from him a year or so ago. He emailed shortly afterwards to check everything was ok. I call that service and for only a $10 sale!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    When were your inquires/transactions sent? I've sent 2 e-mails following these glowing references to inquire about Hassy kits or foam and not received any reply. Is he still in business? What contact info are you using?

Shooter
    35mm
    try contacting through "interslice" at ebay. "contact seller" link should get you in contact with him and he will either do business there or redirect to an active email account. i have heard that some people have used different email addresses for him so this might be your best bet.

dane.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another perfect experience with Jon here, too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought three kits 2 weeks ago, off of Interslice on ebay, and they arrived 3 days ago. Two of the three are installed already. The last one will be done once that camera has it's current roll finished.

As others have said. Good materials, excellent instructions, perfect fit.

I have about 5 or 6 other cameras that need the same treatment, and now I am sure I have located the right source for their needs.
    my real name, imagine that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin