Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,174   Online: 1144

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Jon Goodman Light Seal Kits

I've searched/read through many threads and want to buy a RB67 Pro S and 120 back light seal kit from Jon. Sent him an e-mail from an address I found in search here but haven't heard back, wondering if it was even the right address?

I used - jon_goodman at yahoo.com

Can anyone confirm his current e-mail address or which fellow he is for sure on fleabay?

The info is scattered through all sorts of threads, thought one specifically about his kits might be in order.

Thanks in advance. Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In responding to a recent question I sent him, he replied using the following address:

JGood21967@aol.com

On ebay, search for 'interslice'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Dan!!!!!!!!

DLM
    Shooter
    35mm
    I looked and that's the email address I have in my Gmail acct for him. His kits are great. He used my Minolta Autocord back to measure for a kit to sell, so I got those seals replaced, and I also bought kits for my Mamiya M645 and Olympus XA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've purchased two kits from him and they are complete and very well made, I don't know of anyone who provides such a great product. I encourage anyone one who thinks they need to replace the seals on photo equipment to contact Jon and get a kit.

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey DLM- thanks for loaning him the 'Cord! That's what I emailed him about recently, a kit for the Autocord, and he wrote back saying that he had just finished developing it.

Yeah, highly recommended. He's been at it for a long. One of the good people. And someone on ebay has been ripping him off; selling kits with 'instructions included!' as part of the description. The 'instructions' are copies of Jon Goodman's instructions. He says that ebay could care less.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I contacted him recently and he emailed back the next day, great to know someone like him cares about his customers so much, just waiting for him to release a light seal kit for the RZ67 now, come on Jon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks fellows, I was able to get in touch with Jon and get a total for my order. Very responsive fellow. Now I just need to lay off the coffee until I get this done =)

Shooter
    35mm
    another vote for Jon as one the great blokes selling stuff on the interweb. i bought one of his his uncut kits a few years back and have replaced a few seals on my canon fd bodies as well as my rb67 with 2 120 backs. his instructions are very precise and I am not even half way through the foam. he was very responsive and posted the kit to australia in not time at all. if i didn't have so much of the original kit left over i would be doing business with him again.

dane.

Shooter
    35mm
    I believe that Jon Goodman sells on eBay as "interslice," so you can search that way, too. I just checked, and at the very least there is an eBay seller called "interslice" who's selling camera seal kits. (I realize this information is too late for Shawn, but it might be useful for others.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin