Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,550   Online: 909

Shooter
    35mm

Bronica SQ-A WLF

I'm looking for a WLF for a Bronica SQ-A. I've searched most places on the net and they appear to be about as common as rocking horse poop. If anyone has one and it's in good condition, PM me and let me have a price.

David47

Shooter
    Large Format
    you usually can find them on www.keh.com for about 100 dollars.

Shooter
    35mm
    Another good source is Koh's Camera: <http://www.kohscamera.com/>.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks guys. I tried KEH and yep, they have them for $150 USD+. Will e-mail kohs Cameras ....

David47

Shooter
    35mm
    They are pretty rare. On ebay they tend to go for 100 bucks or more. Every once in a while there seems to be one that pops up for about 60 Buy It Now. Thats how I got mine

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    They're odd - they tend to sell for $60-75 but are plentiful at the $150 range.

I'd suggest hitting up everyone with a kit including two finders. I did that for a few months and eventually found someone willing to part with one for $75. I also picked up a grip in the purchase which may have helped.

Shooter
    35mm
    Found one WLF while surfing around for a Bronica SQ-i prism finder myself:
    <https://secure.ffordes.com/Shop/Store/Itemdet.asp?Type=secd&sub=1&Code=BR&SubCode=SA&id= 121824&promo=0>

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can sometimes get an SQ-B with a waist-level finder for the price of a waist-level finder on its own. You get a bonus spare body too! The SQ-B WLF works fine on my SQ-A.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin