Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,536   Online: 1078

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks NJS. What you say makes sense. Much appreciated.

David

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you David, TBH my Bronica does not get the regular use it deserves, I must make an effort to use it more often.
    Regards.

Keith Hudson

My film set on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/zx9/set...7603300220450/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What does it mean "W/o W.l.f." for a Bronica Sq-a Slr Body? www.Adorama.com is trying to sell a used Bronica without giving its original image and detailed specification. Can anybody help to me please? Many thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Without waist level finder, which unfortunately is an item typically more expensive than one might expect.

Back when I was looking, I got the impression the optical improvement in the PS series was most noticeable only in the widest and longest lenses. But I have bought PS series partly because they are likely to be a bit younger and might have more life left in them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin