Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,522   Online: 1144

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    I wouldn't mind one but never came across one so far.

Jeff
    They are getting to be rare as rocking horse droppings Jeff.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Norris 6X6 single slide projector which has a 35MM lens and carrier as well. I regret to say that I haven't used it for a long time, but I might fire up the Rolleiflex T and try it out again.

jacksond

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jack,

I don't know of such projector. I guess you mean "Noris".
    Noris is a general reference to the german city of Nürnberg. A manufacturer located there used Noris as brand name for their cine and still projectors.

Shooter
    35mm
    My bad. I haven't looked at it for a while.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I recently picked up a Kindermann 66 for £30

I generally scan, but seeing the images through to projector makes you realise how inferior the scanned images are.

For 35mm I've also got a wray firefly, which cost me all of £3

Images
    Did anyone every make a projector for 6x9 format? One of my co-workers gave me a roll of Ektachrome 100 which he had picked up from the Kodak booth at the NYC camera show. I ran it through my Mockva 5 and developed it with the Arista kit from Freestyle. I would love to see what the images look like on a screen. (So much for free film.)
    -------------------------------
    Peter Schauss

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pschauss View Post
    Did anyone every make a projector for 6x9 format? One of my co-workers gave me a roll of Ektachrome 100 which he had picked up from the Kodak booth at the NYC camera show. I ran it through my Mockva 5 and developed it with the Arista kit from Freestyle. I would love to see what the images look like on a screen. (So much for free film.)
    There is on ebay right now a projector which claims to be good for 3 1/4 x 4"

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was very negligant whilst reading a projector data-sheet and mixed up image size and slide-frame size...

To my understanding next to 6x7cm image size comes 9x12cm, but no 6x9cm projector.
    Last edited by AgX; 11-09-2010 at 08:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Götschmann make one. (8.5x8.5cm)
    The Götschmann projectors are for 6x7 not 6x9. 8.5x8.5cm is the size of the frame, not the size of the negative.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is mine, bought about 30 years ago, I do not remember how much (but a lot cheaper than a Rollei), nor where (but must have been at a local dealer here in Paris, because it was before internet).

It is called "Planet CF 66A-F" (no known brand ?), has a fair lens from Will (Wetzlar) and (by the base plate) was made in Italy for Cine+Foto GmbH.

It is heavy, simple and sturdy, and worked well all these years ; I just had to readjust once the slide changing mecanism, but it is very easy to service "oneself"

It has only manual focusing and slide changing (both working with the same cable remote control) and the lamp has a two-step brightness control (dim and full). The fan is ON all the time the projector is powered.

It uses Rollei slide magazines, indeed ! and I have all my (6x6 and 645) slides under anti-newton glass, of course.

By the picture, does it look like a branded model that you know ?

Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Planet 66-1.jpg  

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin