Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,279   Posts: 1,660,947   Online: 757

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to send my Super Baldax for repairs?

About a year ago I bought a Super Baldax from certo6 (Jurgen Kreckel). It had a host of problems but despite its issues I liked it so much that it has always had a roll of film in it until now. Finally the shutter speeds are so far off that it is intolerable. I do not wish to send the camera back for repairs given Jurgen's reputation and the state of the "CLA'd" camera he sent me. My local camera repair store said that they do not have the parts or even a source for the parts to fix my camera. Where can I send it for a good, solid repair and CLA?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would try Ken Ruth of Photo on Bald Mountain. He has an excellent rep. Also see if Paul Ebel does these, he's another guy with an excellent rep.
    Where are you? I assume the States.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff L View Post
    I would try Ken Ruth of Photo on Bald Mountain. He has an excellent rep. Also see if Paul Ebel does these, he's another guy with an excellent rep.
    Where are you? I assume the States.
    I have just been referred to Ken by another member of this board as well. I am going to give him a call tomorrow to find out what he can do.

Yes, I live in the states. For the next few years, at least.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin