Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,073   Online: 967

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom02 View Post
    Another question - am I assuming I'll have to invest in some UV filters, the way I do with my SLR cameras? I've looked for those and some ND filters, and my, are they expensive (for filters)!
    If you mean UV filters for "protection", get yourself the proper hood for the lens. If you need UV filters because you happen to live in an area where UV is very high and messes up the film then...well yes they are expensive.
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I always use lens hoods. And i use UV filters for protection, and they have kept my front lenses safe from a lot of things i would have had to clean off carefully.
    They really work, UV filters.

And they might do a bit of UV-blocking as well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are B60 filters "stackable?" I've occasionally used 2 (or even 3) filters on a 35mm before.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknom02 View Post
    Are B60 filters "stackable?" I've occasionally used 2 (or even 3) filters on a 35mm before.
    Yes, they are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin