Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,478   Online: 1099

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is a good and convenient camera. It is worth it if it works as a good tool for you. If not, it ain't worth it, and you can sell it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You've got a great camera. My friend has one and he travels with it. Very sharp images. Can't say the same for my Mamiya RZ. Shoot a couple of rolls soup the film and you won't feel like an idiot. You'll congratulate yourself. May you enjoy it for years to come!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    You've got a great camera. My friend has one and he travels with it. Very sharp images. Can't say the same for my Mamiya RZ. Shoot a couple of rolls soup the film and you won't feel like an idiot. You'll congratulate yourself. May you enjoy it for years to come!
    Something is wrong with the RZ, or with the way it is being used. I get incredible pix from mine, even hand held.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't regret it, Mamiya is around for a reason, despite the digital onslaught. And though I haven't used a 7ii (I just bought myself a GF670) - it's on my list of earn and get it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

RZ

Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    I have two RZ's and I have to say my experience is completely different. Awesome picture quality. Use a light meter to set your Aperture and Time.

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have to agree with previous posters; the RZ is a brilliant camera system, well thought out and pretty much idiot proof, albeit heavy- but it is a studio camera first and foremost. Not the best choice for hand-held work. And I am saving my pennies for a 7ii. When they (Mamiya 7) first came out, I was telling my photographer friends that this is the hottest thing down the pike in years- I wasn't wrong!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still awaiting the package from USPS with the 7ii. As consolation I took my Kiev 60 for a walk last night and took some nature shots. I know it will seem like a toy in comparison...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin