Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,273   Posts: 1,660,810   Online: 1016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Andrew... yup that's where I made the error. My last three rolls I used 500ml although I used 600ml previously. I have since developed 3 more rolls and none of them have this problem. So I am quite certain the problem stems from this miscalculations on my part.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Omega Tank which I use with Patterson reels needs at least 550ml and the Patterson Tanks I use at school need even more, I play it safe and use 20oz (590ml) of developer.

I also once had a problem where I developed a roll of 35mm and one side stuck to the plastic spiral part and the sprockets didnt get developed.

-Josh
    Cameras:
    Canon EOS Elan II/E, Elan 7, and 630. -- Bronica ETRS -- Pentax 6x7
    My Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chioque View Post
    Andrew... yup that's where I made the error. My last three rolls I used 500ml although I used 600ml previously. I have since developed 3 more rolls and none of them have this problem. So I am quite certain the problem stems from this miscalculations on my part.
    Alright! Glad you figured it out so quickly.

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin