Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,748   Online: 1225

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Having too many cameras is like having too much money or too much fun. (Hmm…*my GF wants to know where that 8x10 came from? )
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcfires View Post
    Having too many cameras is like having too much money or too much fun. (Hmm…*my GF wants to know where that 8x10 came from? )
    Tell her you found it on eBay or in a garage said for $15. No receipt, what could she say?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcfires View Post
    Is she jealous? its a good thing that 8x10 doesnt have lipstick stains on it or smell like perfume =]
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin