Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,038   Online: 928

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nice Rollie 2.8D on ebay

I'm not the seller nor do I know him. I just thought it was interesting. Listed with a starting bid of $50 and got no bids! Now re-listed at the same starting price. I don't need another TLR or I would snatch this up. Would be a great buy if it went for the starting bid or even more. One of you must need a new toy right?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade D View Post
    I'm not the seller nor do I know him. I just thought it was interesting. Listed with a starting bid of $50 and got no bids! Now re-listed at the same starting price. I don't need another TLR or I would snatch this up. Would be a great buy if it went for the starting bid or even more. One of you must need a new toy right?
    Watching it, it's got six days to go so I'm holding off. I would like a TLR though.

(Looked at the completed listings--the previous listing had it as "Rollie" and may have been overlooked. Have to check those misspelled items!)
    Pentax: 6x7 MLU
    Olympus: OM-1n
    Graflex: Miniature (2x3) Speed Graphic

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I NEED a new toy Link or item number please?

JPD
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've always wanted a Rolleiflex 2,8D (well, at least since I started to love Rollei TLRs ). It's the most good looking 2,8 Rollei in my opinion, and would look great together with my 3,5B of the same period. I've had many opportunities to buy one, but I can't afford it just for for its looks, and I have many cameras I haven't tried yet. :rolleyes:

Rolleyes is a fitting smiley. It's pronounced like "Rolleis". :rolleyes:
    J. Patric Dahlén

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This one's off to the races now, at least relative to the previous listing (if I'd just been paying attention yesterday! ). Still a bargain though (thus far).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wouldn't mind have another one, but they cut back the number of hours we're working, so I geuss I'm satisfied with just one.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am out of touch with values for these, what would you estimate to be a price range for this?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They seem to usually wind up somewhere north of $500 on eBay--to preserve domestic tranquility, I have to stay in the "this was a deal I couldn't pass up" range, myself, below the "I got a pretty good price, you should see how high some of these get" tier.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by altair View Post
    I NEED a new toy Link or item number please?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well it sold for $688. Much to the relief of the seller I'm sure. Too bad I didn't put in a bid the first time around and won it for $50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin