OK, this is my "oh, wow, really??" moment.
Last week a screw came out of the film chamber on my Koni-Omega, which meant that there was a brief moment (a few minutes) where light was allowed in. I have to admit, at the time I was pretty bummed, as I was only half way through the roll. That night, I did a few experiments, removed the roll and shelved it, to be developed another day.
Tonight I thought, "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained", so I processed it. Much to my delight, I did not lose a shot! Wow! I thought that I would at least lost the shot that was sitting in the gate at the time.
All I can say, is thank you to the person who thought that paper backing for the full length of a 120 film was a good idea.
OK, now back to normal programming!