Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,997   Posts: 1,524,291   Online: 877

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I had a 670. It was a very nice camera, very sharp lens with lots of contrast. I sold it years ago to help fund a Plaubel Makita 67. The Makita is a folder so it's smaller to carry, but...I think, no, I know, that the Fuji is a more robust camera. I also shoot a 4x5 Crown and other bigger L/F's. I always have a 6x7 rangefinder with me just because they are so damn fast to shoot. It's the perfect camera for airline travel trips that has near 4x5 quality, without the worry of TSA ripping open film holders and boxes.

BTW the 680 might be the best size if you like printing 11x14. The nine negatives fit the file holders. The 10 negs from a 6x7 are a pain. I really wish the the new Fuji folder was a 6x8. I also wish it was around $1200. In any case, the Texas Leica will take a beating that the folders will not. Buy one, be happy.

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Own 2, GW & GSW, and I'm still looking for more cheap ones. I got mine in Japan. We have a small flood of them so I take the time to find the best condition ones for the best price.
    Nothing like a 6x9 slide...especially when it comes from a camera that you can fit into your bag with your 35mm.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    How much do these usually cost? I have been wanting one for quite a while.

6x9

Shooter
    35mm
    Here in Japan they swing hard. I can get them really cheap or really expensive.
    The wide, GSW, goes for more then the GW.
    400-900 USD for the GSW690III
    300-800 USD for the GW690III

Again, this is here in Japan and this place by far doesn't have the greatest deals.
    I got both of mine for about 800 USD.
    I have changed my password and changed my email to a random email. This is forum seppuku. Good bye!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Antique and Classic Camera BLOG
    www.antiquecameras.net/blog.html

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin