Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,130   Online: 845

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where are the photographs?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    hmmm. the above post was to inlcude a picture insert using the apug gallery..don't know what when wrong. why upload to gallery if i have to re-upload from my pc using advance menu paperclip attachment? as i've done here.

i also think I should gone wide open to 4.5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ARGUS DAY 8-10-10.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus No. 9 View Post
    [ ... ] All prints have a huge amount of dust along the lower third. The camera appears clean...the white specs drive me nuts. Can't submit those in a contest!
    The Argus Day thing is not a contest, so there's no reason not to submit if you want to. There's no prizes, just the "sharing" with other Argus owners and maybe increasing public awareness of the brand. After all, it's what you got on Argus Day -- and most people would likely be amazed that anything recognizable comes out of cameras 50, 60 70 years old. (Can always say "forgive crappy scan" and no one will know.)

Heh heh, the tree suggests to me you're not in Pennsylvania.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DWThomas View Post
    The Argus Day thing is not a contest, so there's no reason not to submit if you want to. There's no prizes, just the "sharing" with other Argus owners and maybe increasing public awareness of the brand. After all, it's what you got on Argus Day -- and most people would likely be amazed that anything recognizable comes out of cameras 50, 60 70 years old. (Can always say "forgive crappy scan" and no one will know.)

Heh heh, the tree suggests to me you're not in Pennsylvania.
    Yes I know, it was the spirit of the day and I participated and felt good about it. What I should have said is.... until I figure out where those wite specs are commin from I won't have a decent print to submit into a competition...like the state fair coming up. : ).

We have palm trees or pine trees ...take your pick. well that's not entirely true. two houses down from the palm is a gigantic pine though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin