Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,931   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fuji GX680 Lens issue, can't see through the lens

I have a Fujinon GX 80mm lens for my gx680, and for some reason the I cannot see through the lens on or off the camera. Seems to be no way to open the diaphram/iris, not sure why. Anyone have experience with this type of issue, these camera systems?

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it has a leaf shutter it would need to be cocked, I've not played with one & don't know if it has to be on camera to cock.
    If it won't cock are the body and lens both in the same state, ie:tripped?
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah on and off camera, there seems to be no seeing through the lens. So I'm guessing it is an on camera cocking mechanism, where on the lens itself there doesn't seem to have a way to manage shutter curtain like a view camera lens and is closed unlike a typical SLR lens. Something must be preventing the curtain from opening. I'll keep flipping the mirror in hopes that something gives.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have read about this issue somewhere. All of the answers were "CLA" :/

Nonetheless, you should take a look at the contact pins on both, the lens and the camera body.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin