Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,822   Online: 900

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I love TLRs and started out shooting with two different Mamiyas. They were too heavy and clunky for me in most scenarios, so I sold my C-33 and got a Yashica Mat LM. I've had it for a little while now and have taken some amazing shots with it, it rarely disappoints me. I had flare issues, but I mostly resolved those by flocking the film chamber and picking up a lens hood. I have now upgraded to a Rolleicord and am enjoying that, so I'm selling the Yashica soon. However, they're great cameras optically and if it wasn't for the slightly flimsier mechanics, I would be more than glad to keep it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just joined.
    My first (and only, for the moment) TLR is a Yashica A. In reality it's not mine, since i bought it as a present for my girlfriend, but i use it very often when we go photoshooting together.
    I love it, it's amazing how, although it offers a very short range of times (1/25 to 1/300), you can get very good results in very different light conditions, even in interiors.
    Now when we plan a trip and choose which cameras to take with us (this is the really important part in the preparation), we never left it home!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sort of a late contribution to this thread, but I occasionally shoot a YashicaMat 124 along with my various 35mm stuff. I like the camera, it is well built and takes great images - even the built-in meter is accurate.
    --
    David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have a couple of 124s, and a 635 that I bought new in 1964. Shot a couple of years of my high school yearbook with it. Finally had a CLA done a couple of years ago by Mark Hama. When he opened it up he found his name penciled inside; it was one he had assembled when he worked on the Yashica production line in the early 60s.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin