Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,942   Posts: 1,585,747   Online: 1104

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Self timer with rollei 6008 Integral II/6001

Do either of these cameras have a self timer mode, if so how do I access this mode/ make this happen?

noumin
    I can tell you only about the 6001 - it hasn't got one.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    On 6008, i at least, on the right side, under the aperture preview button located under the strap, there is a button that you slide from "norm" to sp. On sp, once you press the shutter, there will be a timer of 10s that will count down in the viewfinder. At 2 sec, the mirror will flap up. You can also stop the timer. I`m not sure how exactly of the combination of shutter button or putting back to norm.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jfdupuis View Post
    On 6008, i at least, on the right side, under the aperture preview button located under the strap, there is a button that you slide from "norm" to sp. On sp, once you press the shutter, there will be a timer of 10s that will count down in the viewfinder. At 2 sec, the mirror will flap up. You can also stop the timer. I`m not sure how exactly of the combination of shutter button or putting back to norm.
    Thanks!!! I had to sett that switch in the custom functions but now it works like a charm!!!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin