Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,769   Posts: 1,516,498   Online: 761

Shooter
    Medium Format

RZ stuff for Sale....

I have a collection of about 8 RZ67 bodies and 15 or so lenses, Prisms,Winders and accessories plus more than 10 large format lenses for sale. What's the best way to sell em off? eBay? I have tried KEH, but their offer was next to ridiculous.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Become a subscriber to APUG, list them here, sell them and pay 3% or more to APUG.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    eBay or APUG, I'd say.

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I second putting them on here, much cheaper than fleaBay after paying their commissions (and Paypal's commissions) and you know people will be using it.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    +1 - Subscribe to APUG and list it here.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd offer them on A.P.U.G. first, then E-Bay.

Are any of the lenses RB lenses, or all RZ?

If you have a 210, 250, 350, 360, 75mm shift, or 65mm, I may be interested. Also maybe an RB 150mm soft focus. Where are you located?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I'd offer them on A.P.U.G. first, then E-Bay.

Are any of the lenses RB lenses, or all RZ?

If you have a 210, 250, 350, 360, 75mm shift, or 65mm, I may be interested. Also maybe an RB 150mm soft focus. Where are you located?

hahaha
    therin lies the problem....
    I am in Malaysia. ( where????)
    I do have a 250,65 and I believe a 360..
    They are all RZ
    AE Prisms,Pro Shades, Winders, rubber hoods, film backs....
    Last edited by scinysnaps; 08-16-2010 at 10:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds like quite a collection. The cost of a subscription to APUG will seem insignificant when you realize that eBay takes something like 8% of your selling price!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin