Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,209   Online: 700

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by st3ve View Post
    Eh, if they're keeping film moving off the shelves, the better for all of us.
    Ditto.

And those who get interested in serious photography often migrate to TLR's and other MF cameras, I've seen it happen quite often. Some kid buys a holga because it's cool, gets hooked, gets a Yashicamat and loves it, then goes out and buys a 645 or 66 MF SLR to get interchangeable lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mawz View Post
    Ditto.

And those who get interested in serious photography often migrate to TLR's and other MF cameras, I've seen it happen quite often. Some kid buys a holga because it's cool, gets hooked, gets a Yashicamat and loves it, then goes out and buys a 645 or 66 MF SLR to get interchangeable lenses.
    Sounds like my story all over again. I really do believe that those who are serious will not think that the holga is the only thing you can use film with...what with the internet and all I quickly learned otherwise the first time I did a search for 120 film.
    -dereck|james|gignac
    dereckjamesgignac.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin