Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,954   Posts: 1,586,006   Online: 761

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Holy thread resurrection Batman!

This thread is exactly a year old - I got the Op/Tech and moved on, hilarious to see the thread come to life just now :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also started a thread like this severeal years ago. I wanted to make my own straps using webbing. I had a fleet of 25 RBs, all I neeeded were the lugs. I wound up buying OpTech straps, never fdound a source for lugs.

The OpTech straps aren't my choice but were cheap at teh time I bought em. I still don't care for em much. I'd rather have a strap that slides over my clothes easily instread of that grippy material they use. Nothing Like the good old leather Mamiya straps!

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, 25 RBs? That's awesome! I have two and that seems like a lot!

The original straps I have are about as flexible as a lump of concrete, it's painful using them. I wonder if they started out flexible when they were first made? Surely they can't have thought that was the best design?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin