Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,091   Online: 998

Shooter
    35mm

Fixed my Walzflex

Fixed it redneck style, WD-40! When I bought it the focus knob was stuck at infinity. I thought about using it just at infinity, but I found a little movement in the knob so I started lubing it and working it. After a couple of days it loosened up real good. I took the view finder apart and cleaned it too.

So, here's a couple sample shots with it (Ektar 100). I really like the sharpness of this lens. I think I've got a winner here.

At f3.5, wide open:

At the park, stopped down to f11:

f5.6 close focus:

I'm very pleased with my $25 purchase!
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I love redneck fixins. Like smacking an sr-T101 on the floor to free up a jammed shutter button. Now I gotta put it up on some cinder blocks for some timed exposures.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a really nice-looking camera. Looks like a Rolleicord competitor---is it about at that level, with a Tessar-type lens and so on?

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm
    Yep, it's almost an exact duplicate, 75mm f3.5 tessar lens, shutter speed from 1 second to 1/300th. It's very well-built.
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice fix! Photos are looking good and that camera is a gorgeous piece of machinery.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin