Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,363   Posts: 1,682,882   Online: 839

Shooter
    35mm

Fixed my Walzflex

Fixed it redneck style, WD-40! When I bought it the focus knob was stuck at infinity. I thought about using it just at infinity, but I found a little movement in the knob so I started lubing it and working it. After a couple of days it loosened up real good. I took the view finder apart and cleaned it too.

So, here's a couple sample shots with it (Ektar 100). I really like the sharpness of this lens. I think I've got a winner here.

At f3.5, wide open:

At the park, stopped down to f11:

f5.6 close focus:

I'm very pleased with my $25 purchase!
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I love redneck fixins. Like smacking an sr-T101 on the floor to free up a jammed shutter button. Now I gotta put it up on some cinder blocks for some timed exposures.
    Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's a really nice-looking camera. Looks like a Rolleicord competitor---is it about at that level, with a Tessar-type lens and so on?

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm
    Yep, it's almost an exact duplicate, 75mm f3.5 tessar lens, shutter speed from 1 second to 1/300th. It's very well-built.
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice fix! Photos are looking good and that camera is a gorgeous piece of machinery.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin