Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,367   Online: 874

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My Domke F2 is near-perfect for a Bronica SQ-B kit and an extra lens, back, hood light meter, film plus a Nikon F3HP or FE. Get the tougher, water-repellant ballistic nylon version+the Domke shoulder strap pad. A very low-key bag that's reasonably stealthy.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ah yes! Stealth.
    Don't look at the LowePro Stealth Reporter series. They are anything but stealthy.

I have a bunch of those, and the Reporter 400 is ideal for a small to medium sized HB kit.
    But being shoulder bags, not so good to carry for a longer time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Domke F2 and I really love it. It is built extremely well and with the portability of the inserts, you can fit anything. I could fit a 16mm camera in it with some film. It's great.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I use a Tamrac 750. A 752 is even larger. The 750 is a top loading backpack that puts the weight on to the hips. I carry a 503 CX, a 903 SWC, four lenses [50mm, 80mm, 150mm, and 250mm], a 2x extender, four close up rings and four A12 backs in the 750.

Steve
    I forgot to say: it looks like a backpack and not a camera bag.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I use a lowepro mini trekker back pack for long walks, but it's not the easiest of bags to access whilst you’re stood up. So recently I purchased a lowepro stealth reporter 650 on fleabay, it’s a lot bigger than I expected, but it’s nice to be able to access my gear through the top whilst I’m carrying it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Medium sized Billingham bag (forgot which number) for 503 CX with non metering prism vertically with either the 80 mm or the 150 mm (in that case, the bag can be expanded topwards) mounted, the other lens in one of the front pockets, 40 mm, 16 mm extension tube, 2 A12 film backs, Sekonic spot meter some filters and film enough for one outing. This gives the bag a rotund appearance and a heft that can be managed with the excellent shoulder pad.
    And if someone tries to steal it, I'll whup it into their face.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Use one of these: Your Hassy will never walk away again!! http://www.diaperbagboutique.com/Kal...-6-KJ1174.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Diaper bags, made to look like fashion accessories containing wallets, iPhones, digicams...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Think "Think Tank" There are several sizes Urban Disguise. I have the largest Urban 70 which I carry a Bronica 645 with motor drive, 3 lenses, 2 meters, three magazines, Vivitar flash, film and many more stuff.

Good luck.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Consider a canvas or nylon tool bag, the kind with the top zipper and pockets around the outside. If you stuff a couple of pairs of gym socks, a deodorant and some shampoo/conditioner into the outside pockets, it does a passable job of emulating someone's workout kit. Smelly gym clothes are known to have a relatively low street value as stolen merchandise...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin