Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,580   Online: 1130

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

mamiya 645 lens charts from 1981 and later

Going through old manuals and thought that some people might find this lens chart from about 1981 may be informative.

Found a chart from 1984 with some changes such as the 45mm S lens. and added it to the post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mamiya lens page 1.jpg   mamiya lens page 2.jpg   mamiya lens page 3.jpg  
    Last edited by martyryan; 09-09-2010 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: update info

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for this martyryan. It inspired me to look through a bunch of my stuff, and I managed to find a brochure from (I think) 2005 that shows the updated chart, including the "N" lenses.

I've attached it as a pdf.

It would be great if the moderators could change the title of this thread to something like: "Mamiya 645 lens charts from 1981, 1984 and 2005"
    Attached Files
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And here are the photos of the lenses themselves and element diagrams, from the same brochure:
    Attached Files
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here are a few more Mamiya 645 lenses missing from the above charts:
    75-150 f/4.5 zoom
    120mm f/4 macro
    200mm f/2.8 APO
    500mm f/4.5 APO
    500mm f/8 mirror reflex
    70mm f/2.8 non-leaf shutter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin