Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,136   Online: 1062

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rollei 6008 Integral repair shop in USA

I just purchased this camera and wanted to know if there were any camera repair shops that still service this model or will I have to send it to Europe for repairs.

I have a Rolleiflex 2.8F which is a fantastic camera and I am lucky enough to live down the street from Harry Fleenor of Oceanside Camera Repair. I am pretty sure he does not service the later models.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These guys are great. I just bought an Integral 2 and talked to them directly about support. They say they'll support them for as long as there are parts available (and were very friendly on the phone, by the way).

They also do the battery pack upgrades for $98.

Here's their info:

Onick Voskinarian
    Rollei & Hensel Service
    1275 Bloomfield Ave. Building #8 Unit #68 Fairfield, NJ 07004
    Business: +1 (973) 244-9662
    Business Fax: +1 (973) 244-9817

Have a completely equipped worshop, and both used to work for Rollei USA and have decades of experience. They are not going anywhere any time soon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks olwick for your quick response. I was told that I would probably have to send it to Germany for repair. I happy to know there is a is an alternative here in the states.

Cheers...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin