Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,144   Online: 790

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm RF
    On the other hand, when you buy from the original owner, who can then answer specific questions.

In this instance, it's clear that you used the camera carefully. If you had been one of those who proudly beat the daylights out the gear, that greatly diminishes its value.
    Last edited by elekm; 09-30-2010 at 06:23 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clean up the post -- removed and reworded confusing phrases.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    We can't just assume 500 C/M prices will also be valid for an 501 CM!
    And the CFE lens definitely is worth more than any of the other 80 mm lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    We can't just assume 500 C/M prices will also be valid for an 501 CM!
    And the CFE lens definitely is worth more than any of the other 80 mm lenses.
    The 501 body at KEH right now is $310 -- in bargain condition, which as anyone who has shopped at KEH knows is what people on Ebay usually call "like new".
    Paul

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's a 501 C, Paul.
    Not a 501 CM.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where i can find 500CM body with WLF only, and maybe with the lens 80mm, i don't want the back/magazine, only the body with the finder, the lens is plus if included, but no magazine, and the only condition is that 500CM MUST be chrome, i may accept that it including the A12 back if the body is chrome and the back is black.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad 501 kit

I bought one for £800 last summer. I have since added 50mm and 150mm lenses

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Things" don't have an intrinsic value they are "worth" what you can get for them, an item may be generally perceived to be worth $1000, but if in reality the most anyone is willing to pay for it is $200, that's what it's worth, anyone who has ever been desperate for money and tried to sell something knows this.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 10-15-2012 at 01:41 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin