Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,724   Online: 797

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Fuji GF670W development announced.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice...if you can afford it!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

JDP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Uh-Oh! Tempting....

I doubt they will ever sell these in huge numbers, and was thinking in years to come they may be very collectable, and possibly a good investment....

This is what to explain to your partner anyway...!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's the version I would want (but can't afford!). Looks like this one isn't a folder.

I find it amazing that they responded to requests and developed this wide angle version.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not a folder. I had not noticed that till you mentioned it, Steve! Hmmm...maybe not as nice as I thought in the first place; it is certainly not as unique.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No but more rigid and the lens obviously doesn't need to extend out as far as it does on the normal version.

Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    it is certainly not as unique.
    There are no degrees of uniqueness. Something's either unique or it isn't!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    There are no degrees of uniqueness. Something's either unique or it isn't!
    If this is what you think, I encourage you to do more research on this topic. It is certainly acceptable to use "as unique," and it has been for longer than my family has spoken English (at least 90 years on my dad's side).
    2F/2F

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Looks like this one isn't a folder.
    It actually looks like there's really no need/room for it to be a folder. The folding mechanism of the GF670 protrudes from the body a reasonable amount anyway when folded, this is probably more or less the same while being ready to shoot.
    I agree though, it's really nice to see Fuji listening.

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That looks awesome. And I prefer the non-folding design. What a great travel camera.

How do you know the price? I don't see it in the link.

-Laura

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is probably at least as expensive as the original model, and likely moreso. Too bad. Looks lovely.
    2F/2F

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin