Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,018   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller View Post
    You know the digital crap they print the name Rollei on

But for using the name for this crap they should get [censored]

John
    Mamiya made their own digital camera too, the ZD. Nearly every camera maker still alive today has made or still makes digital cameras even if they still sell cameras that use film (Mamiya's 645AF-D can be fitted with either a film or digital back).
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscrawfordphoto View Post
    Mamiya made their own digital camera too, the ZD. Nearly every camera maker still alive today has made or still makes digital cameras even if they still sell cameras that use film (Mamiya's 645AF-D can be fitted with either a film or digital back).
    I know and I know better than to call a camera crap just because it is digital. But these are cheap cameras sold with the name Rollei to make the impression that it is a quality product and that annoys me because they have nothing in common with the quality of a Rolleiflex

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller View Post
    I know and I know better than to call a camera crap just because it is digital. But these are cheap cameras sold with the name Rollei to make the impression that it is a quality product and that annoys me because they have nothing in common with the quality of a Rolleiflex
    Ohh, I didn't know they were selling point n shoot digitals with the Rollei name. Those are crap! I guess people buy. I know people buy Panasonic digital point n shoots with the red dot and pay twice the price
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin