Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,495   Posts: 1,597,801   Online: 777

Shooter
    Multi Format

Newly acquired Mamiya RB67 Pro SD Kit

Hi guys

I took delivery of a RB67 Pro SD kit today. Not used it but I think I will love! Not as a replacement of my other kit but as compliment to the Pentax 67 and Mamiya RF etc.

For me it's simple - get hot combinations and use them. No need to look for one system to do everything. Lots of options for lots of photographs. Choose your kit for the occasion and make best use of that kit.

Mixing film with digital offers a challenging and awesome range of options; never has photography been so much fun!!!

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What lens did you get for your RB67? I love mine!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It came with the 90mm F3.5L

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like your approach Abbey.

I just received an excellent condition RB67 Pro-S with a 127mm f/3.5 KL lens two days ago. I sent off a test roll for processing yesterday, and last night managed to even put on the NPC polaroid back and try that out. I'm happy to report my camera is seems to operate as minty and clean as it looks. I'm excited to shoot more with it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Both of you will be happy with the camera. I've had an RZ for over 20 years and have never been disappointed. Lenses are nice and sharp. Makes gorgeous 7x7 Polaroids to boot.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin