Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,632   Posts: 1,648,034   Online: 797

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Danke!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also square format: Yashica Mat 124-G and Rollei IR 820/400. 1/30S F=4,0 handheld. E.I. 12 and a Bay I RG715 Heliopan filter.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you want to preview "infrared effect" before shooting, here is a trick : some digital P&S cam sensors are somehow sensitive to IR light (not all - you may check if yours is, by pointing a TV/recorder IR remote control toward it and watch if you see a "light" on its screen).

So, if your digital P&S is "seeing IR", set it on highest ISO, put your IR filter in front of its lens and shoot : you will get an image in improbable false colors, and get an idea of the IR effect you might get on your IR film with your IR filter - for the subject you intend to shoot, especially in the "greens" (trees, grass, etc.) that will appear with very light colors.

Here an example :

Paul
    Last edited by polka; 10-24-2010 at 11:10 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have a brochure on the film that Rollei gave me. I send it out whenever someone purchases a roll of film.

It goes over the basics of using the film. If you want one send me your mailing address and I'll mail it out.

-Rob Skeoch
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin