Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,204   Online: 829

Shooter
    Medium Format

Koni-Omega Serial Numbers needed (to work out pattern for dating...)

Hi all
    I am trying to get on top of the serial numbers of the Koni-Omega Rapid M and Koni-Omegaflex M series.. Would be grateful if you could PM me the serial numbers of your

Koni-Omega Rapid M or Koni-Omega M
    number is on the back, the left of 'PATENT' stats with a '4' and ends in a letter'

Koni-Omegaflex M
    number is onon the bottom frame, on the back, the left of 'PATENT' stats with a '7' and ends in a letter

to try and work out the pattern. I am very close and need a few more to beef up the dataset

No need for the numbers from the RapidOmega 100 and 200 or the Koni-Omega Rapid (without the 'M'), happy to have them, but they don't aid that decoding...if you want to supply these too, then the numbers are on the back or, in case of of the Koni-Omega Rapid, underneath the lens mount (and then starts with an 'A" or a "b")
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by ausphoto; 10-21-2010 at 11:46 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Koni-Omega M has a serial number of 46138M. Good luck to you. If you can date my camera, I'd be very interested. It's my favorite camera, despite it's shortcomings for portraits.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Charles,
    Many thanks for the number!
    Dirk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    100 was 31789 and my Omegaflex was 71816B. They're gone now but I have good memories and images from them.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the data, Craig... I love my Omegaflex
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/heritagefutures/4456447869

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin