Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,395   Online: 1027

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cheers Marc, that'd be much appreciated.

Gareth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    By the way, some of this information is on the inside of the back cover page (essentially page 61) of the Mamiya RB67 Pro S instruction manual under "M-lock system accessories (for Mamiya Press)". That title may be a little misleading but what they mean is Mamiya Press accessories that will fit onto an RB body.

Marc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You know the really nice thing about 6X7? It will crop to 6X6 really easy! A lot easier than a 6X4.5! I shoot both the RB-67 and C330 and like them both. If I have a scene I envision looking good square I just crop it when printing. Yea I know you lose a few shots per roll but when I shoot my 6X7 I only shoot 9 because 10 don't fit in my negative holders.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only reason to shoot Medium Format is the size of the negative. Composition is something I like better in 6X7; so, I like the Mamiya RB
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin