Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,606   Online: 795

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Shiu View Post
    ps not sure what is meant by a monocle?
    Monocle is an lens with only one glass inside it. It makes a soft images. I am not very familiar with English and it's hard to explain. Better see some images made by monocle:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/elenaer...7618374377903/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DWThomas View Post
    Hmm - on the SQ series, the chrome ring the lens seats against measures approximately 85 mm from the film plane. With the slight extension of my body cap pinhole adapter, I get a pinhole to film distance of about 90 mm.
    Thank you for answering You are absolutely right. I asked about distance from chrome ring the lens seats to film plane. Thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry for my English i'm not very familiar with English
    добро пожаловать к apug. Я больше или более менее соединен к вашей стране.

Best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
    добро пожаловать к apug. Я больше или более менее соединен к вашей стране.

Best regards,

Robert
    Wow! Thank you Not sure can i answer to you in Russian or not

Shooter
    Multi Format
    мой русский очень неудача, гораздо плохее после этого ваша английская язык. Я как раз назад от Одесса. Украин страна больших разниц.

Best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Medium Format
    мой русский очень неудача, гораздо плохее после этого ваша английская язык. Я как раз назад от Одесса. Украин страна больших разниц.

Best regards,

Robert
    Yes. Our country is a little non ordinary Where were you in Ukraine except Odessa?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the past I have been on the border of Slovakia and Ukraine. From last years I have been in Nikolaev and Odessa.
    Your country is going slowly in the right direction but there is a tremendous difference in rich and poor people.
    I am even not used of all the poor street dogs and cats who are everywhere in the cities.

Sometimes you're going back 50 years in time and on the other hand some cities are very modern and everything is there. The infra structure is a disaster, especially in Winter or short after the Winter.

Just for inform people how your country is suffering in transport:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbjE...eature=related

Greetings from Holland to Ukraine.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In the past I have been on the border of Slovakia and Ukraine. From last years I have been in Nikolaev and Odessa.
    Your country is going slowly in the right direction but there is a tremendous difference in rich and poor people.
    I am even not used of all the poor street dogs and cats who are everywhere in the cities.

Sometimes you're going back 50 years in time and on the other hand some cities are very modern and everything is there. The infra structure is a disaster, especially in Winter or short after the Winter.

Just for inform people how your country is suffering in transport:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbjE...eature=related

Greetings from Holland to Ukraine.
    Thanks for greetings It's really pleasant
    I'm not sure in moving in right direction looking to our new president Yanukovich. Infrastructure and roads are really terrible i'm agree with you
    But our nature is very beautiful. If you will have possibilities ride to Carpathian mountains or Crimea. Western cities are beautiful and looks quite European: Lviv, Ivano-Frankovsk, Uzhgorod, Chernivci

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm not sure in moving in right direction looking to our new president Yanukovich.
    Ideed, a but more to the Federation of Russia now. But also this will be changed in time. It's not bad to have good relation with the other neighborhood too.

But our nature is very beautiful. If you will have possibilities ride to Carpathian mountains or Crimea. Western cities are beautiful and looks quite European: Lviv, Ivano-Frankovsk, Uzhgorod, Chernivci
    Yes, it is. I can only advise people to visit the Ukraine. It's a real European country with European citizens. It's a pitty a lot of money is floating away in the pockets of people who really do not need it apart from corruption and tricky business.

I can only hope this will improve in the near future because whole Europe would be better on the long termin when Ukraine will be a member of the European Union.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for such pleasant comments about Ukraine Hope one day we will become much more civilized

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin